How To Cancel Netflix | How To Cancel your Netflix Account
Netflix is nothing but a video streaming service that is very much popular, owing to global entertainment. It comes with a free subscription of a month. And after that, you have to pay for the monthly subscriptions. The app does not provide the cancellation process clearly. There are a number of ways to know How to Cancel Netflix But, the methods employed might vary depending on the device you are using. Living in this tech-savvy world, we are accustomed to smartphones, tabs as well as other gadgets. You can do the cancellation with the help of Android, iOS, and also from the desktop.
It is not at all a matter of concern which method you are following to do the subscription. Cancelling involves removing the account for all the devices. This is owing to the fact that the account is specific to the user. Therefore, in this article, we will enlighten you with a plethora of options pertaining to how to cancel Netflix.
How To Cancel Netflix Membership Online
To cancel the Netflix Membership, you need to follow the below steps:
- First, you need to sign in to your Netflix account.
- Press the down arrow available at the peak of the page, just beside the profile name.
- Apart from this, you need to choose the Account section.
- Cancel Membership option is available under the Membership and Billing option. Therefore, you have to press the Cancel membership box.
- Then, press Finish Installation to confirm the cancellation process.
How To Cancel Netflix Subscription On iPhone
- First, you have to set up the Netflix App.
- Press the Sign In button if required.
- Choose the option Who’s Watching. It doesn’t matters which watchlist you choose.
- Press the menu icon.
- Then, press Account.
- Click on Cancel Membership option.
- After that, you will be retraced back to the Netflix website cancellation page.
Cancel Netflix On iTunes
- You need to open the iOS device. Then you open the home screen and click on Settings.
- Furthermore, press on iTunes and App Store.
- Moreover, click on Apple ID.
- Then press the option View Apple ID.
- After that provide Apple ID password as and when requested.
- Press Subscriptions.
- Choose Netflix
- Then press Cancel Subscription.
- After that press Confirm button.
Cancel Netflix Account From Desktop Computer?
- Set up your preferred browser and move to the Netflix website.
- Apart from this, you need to sign in to the account if required.
- Then, choose Who’s Watching. It is not at all a matter of concern which watchlist you choose.
- Also, you need to choose an Account from the Who’s watching tab. You can find this in the upper right-hand corner.
- Press Cancel Membership option.
- In order to confirm this, you have to click on cancel. Press Finish Cancellation button present.
How To Cancel Netflix On TV?
If you set up Netflix on TV with the help of iTunes, then you will have to perform certain steps in order to unsubscribe.
- In the iOS device, move to the Apple App Store.
- After that, press on Featured option.
- Then, you need to move down to the bottom of the page and then press the Apple ID. Now, click on View App ID.
- You will be redirected to the account page after providing the password.
- After that, you need to scroll down and press the Manage App Subscription.
- When you view the subscription which you wish to control, press the option. Then, you need to disable the auto-renewal option.
- You have to use iTunes on your computer if there is an iOS device.
- Apart from this, Sign in and navigate to the Store option.
- In the Store option, you will find View Account available at the navigation bar. It might be such that you will receive a pop up for entering the password.
- Then, move down to the Settings option and you will find a button which suggests Manage to the right of the Subscriptions. Press on that option.
- By disabling the Auto-renewal option, you can cancel the subscription.
How To Cancel Netflix Free Trial
When you wish to cancel your Netflix subscription during the trial period, first, you need to login to your Netflix Account. Then, press on the Portrait option present on the right-hand corner. After that, press the option that says Your Account. There will be a Cancel Membership option present under the Membership and Billing tab, click on that.
How To Cancel Netflix On PS4
Netflix subscription takes you to the whole new world of entertainment. However, there are some definite reasons due to which people want to stop the subscription mostly with the PS4. This becomes sometimes difficult since there is no particular button to press which says Cancel My Subscription.
In the older models, you need a code to perform the task. But, on the latest controller, you will just need to press on the Circle. You might encounter the issue of not getting through with the account owing to the password factor. In order to combat the issue, you need to press the Recover Password option obtained on the email address. Therefore, just log in to your email account. Then, go through the inbox and also the junk folder. After that, open the folder and follow the particular link to complete the task.
Use The Browser
- When you get access to the account linked with the PS4, you need to open the browser to cancel the Netflix Membership before the free trial ends. Therefore, you can avoid paying.
- Open the URL www.netflix.com and then press Sign in. Move to the Account option available at the top right-hand corner.
- Moreover, you need to move to the Membership and Billing option. There you will find the Cancel Membership option. Click on that to cancel the subscription.
- However, this will not delete the credit card information. But this will prevent further payments from your bank account. This is one of the important methods pertaining to how to cancel Netflix on TV.
Related Blog: Snapseed for Mac
How To Cancel Netflix Without Email
Trouble signing in? You can simply eliminate this issue by receiving a password reset email. Else, you can do so by receiving a text message or through a voice call if the mobile number is incorporated with the account. Moreover, if you forgot the email address or phone number associated with the Netflix Account, you can give additional information to secure your account.
Reset Password Using A Text Message Or Through A Voice Call
- Visit the official website by opening the URL netflix.com/loginhelp.
- Then, choose Reset Your Password option either through Text Message or Through Voice Call.
- Provide the phone number which is linked to your Netflix account.
- Click on Text me or Call Me option.
- Therefore, within a minute you will receive the verification code with which you can reset your password. However, this code automatically gets disabled after 20 minutes. Henceforth, make sure to use it as early as possible.
Please take into account that you have to select Require All Devices to sign in again with the new password when you are performing the reset. However, it might take almost 8 hours to disconnect the devices which are associated with your Netflix account. Henceforth, you can easily cancel Netflix subscription without email by following the above steps.
Phone Number Not Associated With Account
If you are yet to add the phone number to your account, you just need to follow certain directions in order to reset your password without email. When you get access to your Netflix account, you can incorporate a phone number by visiting the Account page and choosing the Add Phone Number option. If the phone number does not exist, you have to navigate to the Account page and then choose Change Phone Number.
How To Cancel Netflix Account Via Android App
- When you enter the Netflix app, you need to swipe in from the left in order to display the menu.
- Scroll down to the Settings option and then press Account Settings.
- You will get a browser window. Again, scroll down and press the Cancel membership option.
- In order to confirm, just press Finish cancellation option available on the next screen.
However, this process might slightly vary if you have already signed in using an iOS device. Else, you can also use iTunes. Henceforth, follow the steps below in order to disable the subscription if you are using iPad, iPad touch, or iTunes.
How To Cancel Netflix If You Have Signed Using iPad, iPad Touch, or iTunes
- First, you need to open the App Store.
- Move down to the bottom.
- Then, press Apple ID.
- After that, click on View Apple ID.
- If you receive the popup of signing in, then you need to enter Apple ID password and then press OK.
- Press Manage option present under the Subscription tab.
- Also, press Netflix.
- After that, press switch next in order to disable the Automatic Renewal. If you find the green signal, then the auto-renewal option is on. If it is not so, then it is disabled.
How To Cancel Netflix Via Website
- You need to move to the Netflix cancellation page.
- Press Cancel streaming plan option.
You can now enjoy streaming using Netflix until the first payment is done. Subscription will not get renewed after that. Android users are automatically redirected to the website to perform the sign-up or cancellation of the accounts. Henceforth, the process is very smooth.
How To Cancel Netflix Via iTunes
- You can download iTunes if this not there.
- Press Sign in option and provide your Apple ID as well as the password. Then, you need to run iTunes.
- Press on the person icon available at the right. Choose Account Info available at the drop-down menu.
- Provide the password details and press View Account.
- Move down to the Settings option.
- Press Manage option present just beside the Subscriptions tab.
- Press Edit option present next to the Netflix option.
- Then, press Done.
In a nutshell, we must suggest that this article covers all the major features pertaining to cancellation of Netflix across several devices. Netflix is a great entertainment package and with the increase of the digitization, it has achieved unparallel success. The free subscription is available for 1 month and after that, you have to opt for the premium subscriptions. But due to some major factors, it’s been a practice among most of the users to cancel the Netflix account. Henceforth, this article will surely guide you if you wish to cancel the Netflix subscription.