How To Reset iPhone? Take A Look At The Easiest Methods
Undoubtedly, iPhone is a very popular gadget created by Apple Inc. and is famous for its exclusive hardware configuration. But that doesn’t mean it’s 100% error free. Sometimes, iPhone becomes problematic for its users. If you have recently bought an iPhone, then it is likely to be unlocked and made ready to be used with any SIM card. However, older iPhones are locked to particular providers, but they can be opened too. In this article, we shall discuss the advantages of an unlocked iPhone and share with you the knowledge if you are looking for how to reset iPhone
Effortless Methods On How To Unlock iPhone
It is necessary to format iPhone because unnecessary data may turn your device sluggish. If you don’t clear all the data, your phone will gradually slow down. Your iPhone will shut down automatically. Additionally, you have to format it for selling purposes. When you sell your phone, you need to clean your phone completely. Sometimes, you have to format it when the phone storage is almost full. That’s why your device isn’t running properly. So, formatting is important for users. Here are some easy instructions where we can explain how to reset iPhone properly.
How do I do a hard reset on my iPhone?
If the above method does not work properly, a hard reset may solve it. But there is one thing to note that it removes all data and files from your iPhone. Before resetting, you should back up all necessary things or keep them in the USB drive.
There are two methods of a hard reset mentioned below. First one permits you to reset your phone in direct method. But the second one allows you to create a connection between iPhone and a desktop or notebook. Look at the processes and decide which one is better for you.
Method 1: Hard Reset Directly From The iPhone
We recommend you to try this method. Because here, you don’t have to connect your iPhone to the desktop with the cable.
Hence, it takes less time to reset on your phone directly.
- First, go to the Settings app and open the General option.
- Then, press ‘Reset’ by scrolling down.
- Click on ‘Erase all content and settings’ folder and press the ‘Erase’ option. After that, iTunes starts restoring the phone.
- After the process is over, your phone restarts in a proper way.
If the issue is not solved, then go to the next alternative.
Method 2: Hard Reset Using iTunes On Your Desktop
- First of all, connect your iPhone with your desktop.
- Open iTunes and go the Summary tab on your iPhone. Press the Restore option before backing up all your data.
- Then, iTunes starts restoring to its original factory state.
- After processing, set up your phone.
How To Reset An iPhone If It Is Locked?
Apply the given methods carefully:
Method 1: Soft Reset
A soft reset is an easy way which you can perform quickly.
- First, tap and hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together at one time and wait for 10 seconds. When you notice the Apple logo appearing on the screen, release both the buttons.
- Go to your home screen and check if the reset processing is done or not. If not, go for the next method.
Method 2: Reset Using iCloud
iCloud does not localize your device easily. But it resets your iPhone in an easy way to restore it to factory settings.
- First of all, go to iCloud.com in your PC.
- Then, sign up an account with your iCloud ID and password.
- Head over to the My Phone option and select the ‘All devices’ folder to see a list of the iOS devices. Then, come all devices in which iCloud ID is running.
- Now, choose the blocked iPhone and decline it.
- Tap on the ‘Erase iPhone/iPad’ option after the details appear about your locked iPhone.
Method 3: Reset In Recovery Mode
To reset a locked iPhone, booting the locked iPhone in recovery mode is another procedure. To do that, follow these simple steps:
- First, download the iTunes app and install it.
- Next, tap on the Home button until the PC is connected with the USB cable. When the iTunes logo comes on the screen, you enter the Recovery mode successfully.
- Press the ‘Restore’ option.
Some Problems Occur After Reseting
You can face some issues after formatting your iPhone. Have a look.
- Jailbreaking An iPhone
Jailbreak software is for accessing apps. When you reset your phone, this software is removed automatically. You have to download and reinstall it again after the process.
- Backing Up Your Data
You should copy all your data to iCloud account or your PC whenever you perform a reset. After resetting your iPhone, all the data will get deleted.
Related Blog: What is Torrentz2 | Why Torrentz2.eu is not working?
How do I completely wipe my iPhone?
For one reason or the other, you might need to totally wipe out all content and default settings from an iPhone. The best thing is that all necessary data is stored in the external device for safety. As a result, get all files from the device after erasing your iPhone.
Method 1: Erase An iPhone Directly
- First, go to the Settings app and press the ‘General’ option.
- Then, hit the ‘Reset’ option and then, select the ‘Erase All Content and Settings’ option.
- Next, click on ‘Erase iPhone.’
- Now, type your passcode, Apple ID and password at the same time and disable the Activate option.
Method 2: Erase An iPhone Using iTunes
- Go to the Settings app and click on ‘iTunes.’
- Then, connect your iPhone to a computer with USB.
- After that, choose your iPhone and tap on ‘Summary’ from the list.
- Last, just tap on the ‘Restore’ option to complete the task.
Method 3: Erase iPhone Without Apple ID Using DFU Mode Via iTunes
- First, open iTunes and connect your iPhone to a computer.
- Next, click on the Home button and the Wake button. Now, press the Volume button and Wake button again.
- Now, tap on the ‘OK’ option and select the ‘System restore’ option. This erases all data from an iPhone.
How do you restart an iPhone?
Sometimes, a simple restart can overcome some common problems.
- First, tap and hold the Sleep/\Wake icon and slide down to disable the iPhone.
- Wait for sometime and hold down the Sleep or Wake button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
We hope this article is helpful to you to learn how to reset iPhone and how to unlock iPhone easily.
If you are still facing issue
you can take the help just by informing us at email@example.com or visit techcloud7.org